Wednesday 22 June 2016



Whenever I read the paper I get overwhelmed and feel that it is impossible to make a difference without unlimited funding or free time. However, I come to my senses and realize that each
of us is more than capable of helping the world, despite our fears and limitations and the uncertainty that holds us back.   

I have always believed in the multiplying effect that our actions have in this world and I think that if we vow to make the world a better place one day at a time, the true significance of small good deeds reveals itself to us.

We make our homes, workplaces, communities, and countries better and brighter when we think positive thoughts that echo outward, give donations of time or money- if we can afford it, and smile at everyone we meet.

As we learn, we inadvertently improve the universe because we can only be truly involved when we are informed. This is why my favourite quote-which I borrowed from Mahatma Gandhi- is Live as if you  were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever. Even enthusiastically sharing ideas with others generates positive energy that then serves as the motivation for more tangible change. This is another reason why I love hosting the Customized Training Services Facebook events, these allow me to share and to receive valuable knowledge and feedback from my peers.

Helping the world often takes no more than a moment, just a wish for the world is a beautiful gesture and can be done by even the busiest of people effortlessly. I normally do this when I wake up after thanking God for another day. I know that the gift of a wish for the world is not grand or  or attention-worthy, yet I believe the benefits are the same no matter the literal repercussions.

I am convinced that at least once a day we can affect reality, and  reap the rewards of knowing that  we are making the world a better place, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment